For Baby and Toddler Groups, please click here.
Vision Statement for children and young people connected to this church
Whilst being nurtured in the Christian faith our children and young people will say that they feel safe and happy and that they are valued, contributing members of the church family.
Charter for Children in the Church
- Children are equal partners with adults in the life of the church
- The full diet of Christian worship is for children as well as adults
- Learning is for the whole church, adults and children
- Fellowship is for all – each belonging meaningfully to the rest
- Service is for children to give, as well as adults
- The call to evangelism comes to all God’s people of whatever age
- The Holy Spirit speaks powerfully through children as well as adults
- The discovery and development of gifts in children and adults is a key function of the church
- As a church community we must learn to do only those things in separate age groups which we cannot in all conscience do together
- The concept of the ‘Priesthood of all Believers’ includes children